Katso Matteon haastattelu täältä.
- Why did you come to Finland? I’ve always wanted to have an experience as an exchange student and I thought that Finland would’ve been the perfect country for me. I think that Finland is a modern and open minded country and the school system here is great. I also read a lot of books about Finland before I came here.
- What are the biggest differences between the school systems of Finland and Italy? We can’t choose our courses and we don’t have a school lunch in Italy. Typical school day in Italy is 8-13.
- The best and the worst thing about Finland? The worst thing is the climate. It’s so cold here in Finland. The best thing is the school system and that people are welcoming. I feel like I’m home.
- Do you have any hobbies? I’ve played basketball for twelve years.
- What’s your favourite school subject? In Italy it’s math and Latin language. In Finland it’s history and English.
- What did you know about Finland before you came here? Any celebrities, places, dishes… I knew Kimi Räikkönen and Valtteri Bottas and that Finland has reindeers. I also knew that Finnish people eat a lot of salmon and other fishes.
- Expectations for this spring? I’d like to learn to talk some Finnish.